Friday, June 14, 2024

Sacred Heart of Jesus


Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Latin Church is one of the famous Shrines of St Antony of Padua located in the heart of the City of Thrissur in Kerala and belong to the Diocese of Kottapuram.


Sacred Heart, Day 14

So my heart rejoices, and my soul delights in Him. 

 

   Let us all thank God for the beautiful blessing of remembering Jesus' loving heart, which embraces all of us. Remember that the month of June is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. So we must reflect on his heartfelt mercy toward us. Let us stay close to his heart and remember him during this month of June, which is dedicated to him. Most of our homes are devoted and venerated, with an image of the Sacred Heart prominently displayed. Ps 16:8-10 I keep Yahweh before me always, for with him at my right hand, nothing can shake me. So, my heart rejoices, my soul delights, my body too will rest secure, for you will not abandon me to Sheol, you cannot allow your faithful servant to see the abyss. Let God be our friend and redeemer. We should always follow our Lord and walk behind him, since he will take care of us. When the Lord is with us, our hearts rejoice, and our soul finds peace in him. If He is our right hand, nothing can shake us. The Psalmist praises God, saying that He would not abandon us in Sheol or cast us into the abyss. The psalmist experiences God's presence and lovely company in his life, and he acknowledges God as his ultimate savior.

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sacred Heart of Jesus

  Sacred Heart, Day 28 Lord, You know my heart, and know my concerns    Ps 39: 3-4 My heart had been smouldering within me, but at the thoug...