Saturday, June 22, 2024

The Sacred Heart of Jesus


The Sacred Heart Cathedral, properly the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and also known as the Stone Chamber or Stone House by locals,[2] is a Gothic Revival Roman Catholic cathedral in Guangzhou, China. It is the seat of the Archbishop of Guangzhou. The cathedral is located at 56 Yide Road (in Chinese: 一德路56号), on the north bank of the Pearl River at the heart of the old district. It is one of the few cathedrals in the world to be entirely built of granite, including all the walls, pillars, and the twin towers.


Sacred Heart, Day 22

“If I cannot see the brilliance of your Face or hear your sweet voice, O my God, I can live by your grace, I can rest on your Sacred Heart!”

St Therese of Lisieux

Lord, we trust in You, Your Heart is precious for us. You pour on us Your love and Mercy

   Ps 27: 3Though an army pitch camp against me, my heart will not fear, though war break out against me, my trust will never be shaken. When we believe our Lord is with us in our challenges, worries, sorrows, and persecutions, we will find peace and joy to conquer them.  If our hearts are united with the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ, we shall have no fear of anything, including pandemics, pain, or other obstacles. Even our adversaries' or evil army cannot defeat us. Our trust is in Him, and we should be confident in our faith rather than scared of the turmoil in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Word of God

Word of God, On 24th September 2024 Lord, bless us by hearing and listening the unadulterated Word of God  (Ga 1:6–9 NJB). I am astonished t...