Thursday, June 20, 2024

The Sacred Heart of Jesus



Sacred Heart, Day 20

“In The Sacred Heart, every treasure of wisdom and knowledge is hidden. In that divine heart beats God’s infinite love for everyone and for each of us as individuals.” St John Paul II

Lord, we pray to You to keep our hearts pure and holy

   Ps 17:3 You probe my heart, examine me at night, you test me by fire and find no evil. I have not sinned with my mouth 4 as most people do. Here, we ask to God to examine our conscience and to remove all wickedness from our hearts. Before we sleep, we must invoke our Lord and thank Him for everything He has done for us that day. Pray that the Lord cleanse our hearts and minds. The Psalmist claims that he has never committed any sin with his mouth. Controlling our tongue from dirty things can purify our heart. Only then can we ask to our Lord to test us with fire and find no evil in our hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Word of God

Word of God, On 24th September 2024 Lord, bless us by hearing and listening the unadulterated Word of God  (Ga 1:6–9 NJB). I am astonished t...