Monday, June 17, 2024

The Sacred Heart of Jesus

Sacred Heart, Day 17

Lord, help me to follow You, and find rest in Your Heart!

   Ps 19: 12-14 But who can detect his own failings? Wash away my hidden faults. And from pride preserve your servant, never let it be my master. So shall I be above reproach, free from grave sin. May the words of my mouth always find favour, and the whispering of my heart, in your presence, Yahweh, my rock, my redeemer. It's a great prayer to say every day. We cannot discover our own flaws and shortcomings; only God can see our hidden sins. So we should ask God to forgive our secret sins. Let our words and deeds be acceptable in the face of our Lord.


Lord, wash away my secret sins and keep me from being prideful. Never let pride become my master. Lord, save me from my severe sins, which are not concealed from you. May the words I speak always find favor in your presence. Lord, listen to my heart's whispers and prayers in your presence; you are my redeemer and rock.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Word of God

Word of God, On 24th September 2024 Lord, bless us by hearing and listening the unadulterated Word of God  (Ga 1:6–9 NJB). I am astonished t...