Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Sacred Heart, Day 22



 "It is altogether impossible to enumerate the heavenly gifts which devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus has poured out on the souls of the faithful"…

 Pope Pius XII

   Ps 28: 7 Yahweh is my strength and my shield, in him my heart trusts. I have been helped; my body has recovered its vigour, with all my heart I thank him. Jesus is asking us to trust in him and let our hearts always trust in his Sacred Heart. When we receive blessings from the Lord, never forget to thank him for his merciful Heart, which is giving us the vigor and strength that Psalmist has experienced. Read and pray through many Psalms everyday which will make us closer to God. Our Lord is the shield to protect us from the burning arrows of the evil one. Be subject to Him, and come closer to his Merciful Heart.

Lord, my only desire is to stay closer to your Sacred Heart, from your Heart flows the the Living Water. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

  Part XXXXVI Lord, let Your Light brings us the uprightness and uplift our faith in You   Jesus' act of passion and death on the Cross ...