Monday, June 20, 2022

Sacred Heart, Day 19




“In The Sacred Heart, every treasure of wisdom and knowledge is hidden. In that divine heart beats God’s infinite love for everyone and for each of us as individuals.” St John Paul II

   Ps 17:3 You probe my heart, examine me at night, you test me by fire and find no evil. I have not sinned with my mouth 4 as most people do. Here we pray to God to examination of our conscience and plead to God to take away all evil from our heart. Our heart is very wretched, whatever is in our heart coming as words through the tongue and mouth. Here Psalmist says that he never done any sin by his mouth. Controlling our tongue from filthy things can make our heart pure. This way only we can pray to our Lord to test us by fire and find no evil in our heart. 

We pray to our Lord, may He keep our heart pure and holy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

Part XXXXV  Lord,  May the words of my mouth always find favour, and the whispering of my heart, in your presence.    We should have: ‘the p...