Friday, June 24, 2022

Happy Feast of Sacred Heart of Jesus

 



Oh most holy Sacred Heart of Jesus   
I love you and adore you
I take refuge in you most merciful Heart
Oh loving sweet Heart of Jesus embrace me 

Lord, let your Heart give me rest, am overburdened 
Let me have the courage shoulder your yoke
Teach me Lord, how to carry, 
Lord, you are humble and gentle of Heart
My soul find rest in your Heart 

Lord, while a soldier pierced your Heart 
The Blood and water came out from your side
I believe you were always alive to console me
Lord, cleanse me and purify me 
By the Blood and Water from your Heart

Your Heart is most precious to me
Make my heart like Yours
We love You Lord,
Lord, let me adore You and in the Most Precious Sacrament of the Alter


Blessed are those pure in heart, they shall see God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

  Part XXXXVI Lord, let Your Light brings us the uprightness and uplift our faith in You   Jesus' act of passion and death on the Cross ...