Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Sacred Heart, Day 21

(Portrait of the Sacred Heart of Jesus with Saint Ignatius & Saint Aloysius Gonzaga by José de Páez, 1770)  Happy Feast of St . Aloysius Gonzaga 

Heart of Jesus, delight of all Saints, have mercy on us ❤️‍🔥

Cor Iesu, deliciæ Sanctorum omnium, miserere nobis ❤️‍


      Ps 27: 3Though an army pitch camp against me, my heart will not fear, though war break out against me, my trust will never be shaken. If our heart is unite with the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ, we will not fear of anything, any pandemic, sufferings, or any other difficulties. Even the army of our enemies or evil will not make us defeated. Our trust is in Him and we should be in our faith, and not be fearful by the turbulence of this world.

Lord, we trust in You, Your Heart is precious for us. You pour on us Your love and Mercy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

Part XXXXV  Lord,  May the words of my mouth always find favour, and the whispering of my heart, in your presence.    We should have: ‘the p...