Friday, August 5, 2022

Name of God

 



The Son of Man will be lifted up, then we will realise, Jesus Christ is Son of God. 

   Jesus again revealed his name to the peoples as God revealed his divine name to Moses that “I Am He”  In scripture says: They did not recognise who he was talking to them, about the Father. Here Jesus is revealing about his death on the Cross, and his resurrection. Jesus says “when you have lifted up the Son of Man” we will realise he made the sacrifice of his life for us and died for our sins.   So Jesus said: ‘When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that ‘I am He’, and that I say is what the Father has taught me; he who sent me is with me, and has not left me to myself, for I am always do what pleases him.’(Jon. 8: 28). Jesus is saying and teaching us what the Father told him to do, but nothing from his own. He always do what pleases the Father in Heaven. The Father is always with him, and He did not left Jesus alone, everything was planned according to His own will. What a great plan God has planned for us through Jesus Christ for our salvation. This was to establish the Eternal Everlasting Covenant which was His plan from the Beginning.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

  Part XXXXVI Lord, let Your Light brings us the uprightness and uplift our faith in You   Jesus' act of passion and death on the Cross ...