Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Name of God

 

Name of God, 3rd Aug 2022

 “Yes, if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

 Lord, through our little knowledge it is difficult to understand your kingdom. But Lord, send us your Spirit and wisdom from above. “Where I am going, you cannot come?” ‘ Jesus went on: You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I have told already: You will die in your sins. Yes, if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.’ (Jon.8: 22-24) Yes Lord, if we do not believe that you and Father is the one God, we will die in our sins. Jesus said the same name God gave to Moses ‘I Am He’. Lord, How many times you said to us you are the one and the only Son of God who came down form heaven. Still we Israelites do not believe the Truth. The Truth is the Word of God ‘Consecrate them in the truth; your word is truth’. (Jon. 17: 17) When we encounter with God and come to spirituality we will understand God is true and existing in this universe. When we find that the Truth is Jesus, he will be our only God, then we will turn away from any human made gods.  There are many cosmic powers, principalities and ruling forces in this world. When we come to know the the truth we will understand God the Trinity ‘And eternal life is this to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent’. (Jon. 17: 3) Lord, let me surrender myself to you and hold me in your arms.









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

  Part XXXXVI Lord, let Your Light brings us the uprightness and uplift our faith in You   Jesus' act of passion and death on the Cross ...