Thursday, July 14, 2022

Precious Blood of Jesus, Day 14

 

Anyone who eat my Body and drink my Blood has eternal life

John 6:54–56 (NJB): Anyone who does eat my flesh and drink my blood has eternal life, and I shall raise that person up on the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood lives in me and I live in that person. 

Here Jesus reveals the mystery of Eucharist. He says whoever eats his flesh and drink his blood will have eternal life. In the Gospel of John in chapter 6 is the discourse of Eucharist, and he reveals about his Body and Blood. Jesus became only and one sacrifice for our salivation. God created the everlasting covenant, revealed to His prophets, which is sealed by the Blood of Jesus. He established the Eucharist, the Body and Blood made it as eternal food. Those who eats his Body and drink his Blood will have eternal life. Jesus says, when we eat his Body and drink his Blood lives in him and live in that person in eternity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

Part XXXXV  Lord,  May the words of my mouth always find favour, and the whispering of my heart, in your presence.    We should have: ‘the p...