Thursday, June 9, 2022

Sacred Heart Day 9


“My Heart has turned to wax, is melting inside me.”

Ps 22;14 My strength is trickling away, my bones are all disjointed, my heart has turned to wax, melting inside me. 

Psalmist here prophesying and explains about the sufferings of Jesus during his passion. The Heart of Jesus has melted like wax inside him. If we meditate on his Sacred Heart we will understand that his heart is melting for us. Lord, you took all these suffering for us to save us from the fire of hell. How he carried the Cross is an amazing act of suffering. The Cross which Jesus carried was three times heavier than his body. Jesus carried it throughout the streets of Jerusalem, about half a mile of distance. We cannot imagine the pain and suffering he has gone through  this way of the Cross. In the midst of all these sufferings he was pouring his mercy on whole humanity, which will be going to happen immediately through his sacrifice on the Cross in Calvary. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

  Part XXXXVI Lord, let Your Light brings us the uprightness and uplift our faith in You   Jesus' act of passion and death on the Cross ...