Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Sacred Heart Day 7



Lord, you are gentle and humble of heart 

Mt 11:28-30 28 ‘Come to me, all you who labour are overburdened and I will give you rest. 29 Shoulder my yoke and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 Yes, my yoke is easy and my burden light.’ 

Here Lord is saying to imitate his gentle and humble heart. Lord is asking us to approach him, when we overburdened by our difficulties, by our sins, or even in sufferings and persecutions. Jesus says it will be easy for us to carry the yoke, the cross which is different for each one of us. When I first time met Bro, Br Joemon gave me this word of God, Mat 11:28-30. He has given this Word after discussions of something hurt my heart. After many months in meditation and pondering this Word of God, Lord has removed the burdens from my heart, the burdens of sins, the years I spent in gulf without any material or spiritual gains. God has changed my heart to accept whoever done anything wrong against me. My attitude to others has changed, the grumbling and murmuring against others has stopped. Lord will remove all our weaknesses, our lack of faith, our mistrust in Him.

Lord, change our heart according to your will, and make our heart like yours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

  Part XXXXVI Lord, let Your Light brings us the uprightness and uplift our faith in You   Jesus' act of passion and death on the Cross ...