Monday, June 6, 2022

Sacred Heart Day 6

 


Sacred Heart Day 6

The Holy Trinity will come to us and make home in us 

John 14:23 (NJB): Jesus replied:  Anyone who loves me will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make a home in him.

Jesus tells with a promise to all of us, a Trinitarian blessing from above. He says, if we love him we will keep Word. How we have to keep the Word of God in our heart, with a humble and contrite heart. How can we invite Jesus to our heart, love Jesus by meditating his Word day and night. Psalm 119:148 (NJB): My eyes are awake before each watch of the night, to ponder your promise. Psalmist here says, he even awake in the watches of the night to ponder God’s Words and His promises. His promise is that he will love us, and when he loves us the Heavenly Father also will love us and the Holy Trinity will came and abide in our heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

Part XXXXV  Lord,  May the words of my mouth always find favour, and the whispering of my heart, in your presence.    We should have: ‘the p...