Thursday, June 16, 2022

Sacred Heart, Day 16



Love overcomes, love delights, those who love the Sacred Heart rejoice.’ St Bernadette Soubirous(The visionary of Our Lady of Lourdes, Immaculate Conception)

Ps 57: 7-11 My heart is ready, God, my heart is ready; I will sing, and make music for you.  Awake, my glory, awake, lyre and harp, that I may awake the Dawn.  I will praise you among the peoples, Lord, I will make music for you among nations,  for your faithful love towers to heaven, your constancy to the clouds. Be exalted above the heavens, God! Your glory over all the earth! Psalmist is praying and he rejoice as his heart is ready to sing a new song to our Lord, God. In the morning awake ourselves to praise Him and thank Him, for all the blessing He has given to us. The love should overflow our heart and mind like a hymn of praise for our Lord and King. Once we realize the real presence of our God in our heart, we will not stop singing for Him, praising Him and glorifying Him. Remember the hymn we all know, Be exalted, Oh God, above the Heavens, let Your glory, let Your glory,  over all the earth………..

Lord, let our heart sing new songs of praises to glorify You. I will make music for You among all the nations on the earth. Lord, Your faithful love stand like towers to heaven and Your constancy beyond the clouds. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

  Part XXXXVI Lord, let Your Light brings us the uprightness and uplift our faith in You   Jesus' act of passion and death on the Cross ...