Monday, June 13, 2022

Sacred Heart, Day 13

 





So my heart rejoices, my soul delights in Him.  

Ps 16:8-10 I keep Yahweh before me always, for with him at my right hand, nothing can shake me.  So my heart rejoices, my soul delights, my body too will rest secure, for you will not abandon me to Sheol, you cannot allow your faithful servant to see the abyss. Let God be our friend and redeemer. We should always follow our Lord, and walk behind him as he will take care of us. When Lord is with us, our heart will rejoice and our soul will find rest in him. If He is our right hand, nothing can shake us. Here Psalmist giving praise God, He will not allow us to abandon us in Sheol or thrown into the abyss. Psalmist experience God’s presence and his wonderful company in his life and he acknowledge God is his ultimate savior.

Lord, help me to follow You, and find rest in Your Heart! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

  Part XXXXVI Lord, let Your Light brings us the uprightness and uplift our faith in You   Jesus' act of passion and death on the Cross ...