Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Sacred Heart, Day 15






May the words of my mouth always find favour in you. 

   Ps 19: 12-14  But who can detect his own failings? Wash away my hidden faults. And from pride preserve your servant, never let it be my master. So shall I be above reproach, free from grave sin. May the words of my mouth always find favour, and the whispering of my heart, in your presence, Yahweh, my rock, my redeemer. It's a beautiful prayer to recite everyday. We cannot detect our own failings and faults, only God can know our hidden sins. So we should pray to God to cleanse our hidden sins. Let our words and deeds find favor in the presence of our Lord. 

Lord, wash away my hidden sins, from pride preserve me your servant. Never let the pride be my master. Lord, free me from my grave sins., which is not hidden from you. May the words of my mouth always find favor in your presence. Lord, listen to the whispering of my heart and my prayer in your presence, you are my redeemer and my rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

Part XXXXV  Lord,  May the words of my mouth always find favour, and the whispering of my heart, in your presence.    We should have: ‘the p...