Tuesday, January 16, 2024

The Daily Word of God

 

Daily Word On 16 Jan 2023

Lord, examine me and know my heart. 

 John 6:40 (NJB): It is my Father’s will that whoever sees the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and that I should raise that person up on the last day. Jesus says when we know Jesus and sees him and believes in him we will have eternal life and it is the will of the Father! How can we see Jesus by meditating the Holy Scriptures, as Jesus says: John 5:24 (NJB):  In all truth I tell you, whoever listens to my words, and believes in the one who sent me, has eternal life; without being brought to judgement such a person has passed from death to life. When we keep the Word of God in our heart, we receive Jesus himself. John 12:46 (NJB): I have come into the world as light, to prevent anyone who believes in me from staying in the dark any more. We are ensnared in the darkness because we do not believe his Word. Jesus is the light; embrace him as the only way to escape evil. When we believe this with complete awareness and conviction, Jesus will raise us on the day of judgment! 

  Psalm 139:23–24 (NJB): God, examine me and know my heart, test me and know my concerns. 24 Make sure that I am not on my way to ruin, and guide me on the road of eternity. These verses are a beautiful prayer to recite before we sleep in the night or while get up in the morning. 

  Lord, give us the faith to believe what you have commanded us to do! Lord, let our only aim be to do your will, always and forever! Amen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

  Part XXXXVI Lord, let Your Light brings us the uprightness and uplift our faith in You   Jesus' act of passion and death on the Cross ...