Sunday, October 1, 2023

The Light and Darkness


PART XX

Lord, we are the children of Your light 

   Jesus carried and bore the sins of the entire world's souls. He is requesting that we place all of our burdens on his shoulders. But we're always worried about our own problems, and we're always complaining about so many things. Before I came to the Lord, I was constantly whining about my money and other worldly matters. I hated my father and mother, as well as my brothers because I felt they squandered all of the money I had given them. When I got into Jesus, this word of God impacted me strongly and entirely cured me, which Br Joemon gave me while he counseled me one time. I stopped complaining after that.  This is the Word of God, which healed me: ‘Come to me, all you who labour and are overburdened, and I will give you the rest. Shoulder my yoke and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Yes, my yoke is easy and my burden light.’(Matt. 11: 28-30) We should not trust in money or on wealth. Money cannot buy the relationship, mother father and brothers and sisters and friends. So we should leave everything of this world of darkness and embrace the light of Jesus. He is our ultimate source of the spiritual wealth of eternity. 1 Thessalonians 5:5 (NJB): 5 No, you are all children of light and children of the day: we do not belong to the night or to darkness, The children of light are not belongs to darkness or of the night. When Jesus is in us we all belongs to the light of Jesus 


My heart’s desire…


Lord, let my hearts’ only desire is to do your will,

Let my only will, always to praise you

Together with, all your angels and saints

Guide me Lord, to the Holy Mountain, your dwelling place


Let my heart proclaim your glory Lord,

Let me sing a new song to glorify you

Lord, let my heart pierce with your love

And come closer to me and abide in my soul

My soul is yearning for your love and grace

Lord, like a dove I fly to your dwelling place

Lord, how I reach you and see you?

Give me Lord, the wings of prayer to reach you


Lord, how will your dwelling place be?

Lord, teach me the way to see you

Lord, I am distressed in this flesh, 

But my soul will proclaim your love


Lord let me live in the ligh of your gracious love 

Lord, keep me away from the darkness 

The evil is haunting me all walks of my life

He is so arrogant and merciless, 

But your mercy and compassion makes me survive 


Lord, make my joy complete 

By your love abide in my heart

Then I learn, your holy narrow ways

To dwell in your Holy Mountain, forever and eve

Amen, amen…amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

  Part XXXXVI Lord, let Your Light brings us the uprightness and uplift our faith in You   Jesus' act of passion and death on the Cross ...