Saturday, January 28, 2023

Jesus Son of God


 Part XIII 

Jesus is saying that he is the Son of God. ‘They asked him, where is your Father then? Jesus answered: You do not know, or know my Father; if you did know me, you would know my father as well.' Jon.8: 19(NJB) Knowing the Father and the Son is the mystery of the Kingdom of God. This revelation is the heart of our Faith and knowledge. However, nobody can come to the Father unless God allows the soul to know him. ‘Whoever holds my commandments and keeps them is the one who loves me; and whoever loves me will be loved by my Father, and I shall love him and reveal myself to him. Jon. 14: 21(NJB). Here Jesus says, when we obey his commandments, we will be loved by the Heavenly Father, then Jesus will himself reveal to us that he is Son of God. Love is greater than anything we can achieve which we can endure through the love itself that is Jesus. There is no other meaning given for love than God himself, because, God is love. How can we neglect his love towards us by exalting the mere pleasures of this world? He is the only eternal pleasure, the everlasting love from God. The mystery of the Son of God will be revealed if we have the thirst and faith with true love in Him. Whoever accepts and believes the Word of God will reveal the truth. Br Brilly told in a talk ‘We cannot believe this with our own strength and knowledge unless God allows us to believe and everything is from Jesus and through his grace.' This is a mystery to know him. Everything God has entrusted to Jesus, and only God knows who Jesus is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

Part XXXXV  Lord,  May the words of my mouth always find favour, and the whispering of my heart, in your presence.    We should have: ‘the p...