Thursday, July 21, 2022

Precious Blood of Jesus, Day 20

 

Jesus was rejected and neglected by his own people, he suffered and shed his Precious Blood for all of us. 

Isaiah 50:5–6 (NJB): . 6 I have offered my back to those who struck me, my cheeks to those who plucked my beard; I have not turned my face away from insult and spitting. Jesus has never turned his back while the Roman soldiers were torturing him. They struck on his back very harshly and can see the bones on his back through his flesh.  He was keeping silent while he was bearing all these persecutions and suffering. They picked  his beard and the blood was coming out. Jesus was rejected by his own disciples and even his own relatives. The Jews and Romans were hitting him severely. They were insulting him by spitting on him all the way to Calvary for his Crucifixion. While on the way to Calvary, they were insulting him, abusing him with all calumnies. In the above picture we can see how his body bruised and how the blood was bleeding from his wounds. He was silent in all these suffering, because all of us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

  Part XXXXVI Lord, let Your Light brings us the uprightness and uplift our faith in You   Jesus' act of passion and death on the Cross ...