Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Precious Blood of Jesus, Day 18



The blood of Sacrificial Victim make the expiation of sins

Exodus 30:10 (NJB): Once a year, Aaron will perform the rite of expiation on the horns of the altar; once a year, on the Day of Expiation, with the blood of the sacrifice for sin, he will make expiation for himself, for all your generations to come. It is especially holy for Yahweh.’ In ancient Israel, the priests perform the sacrifice of animals on the altar for remission of the sins of  Israelites. The priest himslef do the remission of sins of the sacrifice of sin. These all sacrifices symbolising the sacrifice of one and only sacrifice of Jesus Christ, God’s only Son. Jesus has heared  the voice of God the Father of the fulfilment of His wish to make Jesus for the sacrifice of sin eternally. It was the fulfilment of the prophecy of Isiah. In Isaiah 6:8 (NJB): I then heard the voice of the Lord saying: ‘Whom shall I send? Who will go for us?’ And I said, ‘Here am I, send me.’ Jesus tells his Father, ‘Here I am send me to fulfill Your mission’ Jesus is the only one can be the eternal sacrifice for the salvation of all the humanity 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

  Part XXXXVI Lord, let Your Light brings us the uprightness and uplift our faith in You   Jesus' act of passion and death on the Cross ...