Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Sacred Heart, Day 29




“Most Scared Heart of Jesus, teach me an entire forgetfulness of myself, since that the only way one can find entrance into You!” St Claude La Colombiere 

Ps 86: 11-12 Teach me, Yahweh, your ways, that I may not stray from your loyalty; let my heart’s one aim be to fear your name. 12 I thank you with all my heart, Lord my God, I will glorify your name for ever, Lord, let me not stray from Your loyalty. I keep will my life always loyal to You. My only ambition is to listen Your gracious Words day and night. I will never forget to praise You, glorify You among all the people on earth. If we listen His voice, His Word, He will never forsake us. He always looks into our heart, whether we are close to Him. 

Let us pray that, Lord, let our hearts’ only aim is to fear you, and we thank you and we will glorify your name forever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

Part XXXXV  Lord,  May the words of my mouth always find favour, and the whispering of my heart, in your presence.    We should have: ‘the p...