Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Sacred Heart, Day 28



Lord, You know my heart, and know my concern 

   Ps 39: 3-4 My heart had been smoldering within me, but at the thought of this it flared up and the words came bursting out, 4 ‘Yahweh, let me know my fate, how much longer I have to live. Show me just how frail I am. 

Lord, my heart was aching with anger and flared up, but thought of You made me to control it. Now my heart was throbbing with beautiful thoughts. I have started to speak of good things, which came from my heart which You taught me.  Then my thoughts were haunting me as my days on earth is mere moments. Lord, I cry to you, reveal me how long I will live on earth, and I knew it will be like the fraction of seconds or minutes. 

Lord, You know my heart, and know my concern. How long I live in the clay hut with my flesh of this world. Lord, my heart is throbbing for You and my soul is yearning for Your eternity. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

Part XXXXV  Lord,  May the words of my mouth always find favour, and the whispering of my heart, in your presence.    We should have: ‘the p...