Thursday, April 11, 2013

House of My Lord Poem 14


Poem- 14

Lord my heart burning with zeal
For the House of my Lord
In silence, let me tell my weakness to you
In silence let me confess my sins to you

Lord, let Your Temple fill with Your Glory
Lord, let me make your Altar with all richness of the world
Let our prayers, like incense reach in your presence
Make your house a holy and adorable place

But who can live in Your Holy Temple
Only who lives blamelessly and uprightly
Who can speak the truth from his heart?
Those keep the tongue under control 

My sins are like scarlet and red as crimson
Lord Jesus, Son of God, I am a sinner have mercy on me
Lord, let me not be discouraged, by my sins in serving you
But Lord cleanse me by your precious blood

I am not worthy to serve you by my unclean heart,
But cleanse my thoughts and feelings
Lord, send me your Spirit, to guide me and teach me
Let my path, always seek truth and justice in your eyes

Lord, mould me to lead a holy life
But Lord, let me make Your Word my home
Lord, make me; your disciple and
Set me free by keeping your Holy Word

 MPI-CG

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

  Part XXXXVI Lord, let Your Light brings us the uprightness and uplift our faith in You   Jesus' act of passion and death on the Cross ...