Monday, April 8, 2013

Holy Tears Poem 13

Poem - 13

Oh, holy tears of Apostles, martyrs and saints
Oh, cleanse me from all my uncleanness
Oh holy tears, a blessing for those who wanting God
Oh holy tears, a blessing from Lord who seek Him earnestly

Lord, you shed tears for my sins in Gethsemane
My spiritual father told me, shed tears everyday
And you will keep the steadfast faith in our Lord 
I cried day and night for my sins and He kept me safe

Lord, you taught me; sow in tears and sing as you reap. 
I went off, went off weeping, carrying the seed, 
I came back, came back, singing, 
Bringing  in my sheaves and returned home.

Lord I lift my eyes towards you,
Just as the eyes of a slave on his master's hand,
Or like the eyes of a slave girl, on the hand of her mistress,
So my eyes are on my Lord and my God, have mercy on me.

MPI-CG

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

  Part XXXXVI Lord, let Your Light brings us the uprightness and uplift our faith in You   Jesus' act of passion and death on the Cross ...