Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Word of God


Word of God, 16th October 2024

Lord, You gave us life, by sacrifice Your own life  

John 10: 17-18(NJB)The Father loves me, because I lay down my life in order to take it up again. No one takes it from me; I lay it down of my own free will, and as I have power to lay it down, so I have power to take it up again; and this is the command I have received from my Father. Jesus is the only Son of the Heavenly Father; the Father loves Jesus, and Jesus gave his life as part of the Father's purpose to grant us life—life in all its forms and life eternal. Jesus selflessly sacrificed his life to save all of humanity. Jesus has been given permission by God to take a life and give it to himself, others, or whoever he chooses. Let us always join forces with Jesus in order to live life to the fullest till the end of time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word of God

Word of God, 16th October 2024 Lord, You gave us life, by sacrifice Your own life   John 10: 17-18(NJB)The Father loves me, because I lay do...