Sunday, October 6, 2024

The Word of God


Word of God, 6th October 2024

Lord, show us what You have given us to accomplish for the sake of Your Kingdom. 

Gal 1: 15-16 But when God, who had set me apart from the time when I was in my mother’s womb, called me through his grace and chose to reveal his Son in me, so that I should preach him to the gentiles. According to St. Paul, he knows what the Lord called him to do. The Lord had given him the mission of preaching the gospel to the Gentiles. Everybody is called to carry out a task that the Lord has given them. The Lord has given us a community in which we can grow in our faith and passionately love Lord Jesus. To bring us together in Him, God must make His Son known to us. Lord, show us what You have given us to accomplish for the sake of Your Kingdom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Word of God

  Word of God, 14th October 2024 Lord, allow our hearts to overflow with love for You.  Eph. 2:8–10NJB). Because it is by grace that you hav...