Thursday, February 16, 2023

Jesus Son of God


Father and Son are One God, forever in eternity. Amen

  Whatever we asks in Son's name, we will get. Jesus is telling us, we did not ask anything from the Father in Jesus name. We should ask for peace and joy from Him. God is love, so we should ask him the love to love our close dear ones, our neighbours, and to love our enemies.  Luke 10:27 (NJB): He replied, ‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and your neighbour as yourself.’This is the second commandment Jesus taught us while he was on earth. How can we believe that Jesus and Father are one? He came from the Father, as we believe that Jesus had risen from the dead and as his promise of sending the Holy Spirit, he had to leave the earth and to be united with the Father by ascending to Heaven. So how blessed we are, now we are preparing in prayer to have the Holy Spirit. John 16: 23-28(NJB)..When that day comes, you will not ask me any questions. In all truth I tell you, anything you ask from the Father he will grant in my name. 24 Until now you have not asked anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and so your joy will be complete. 25 I have been telling you these things in veiled language. The hour is coming when I shall no longer speak to you in veiled language but tell you about the Father in plain words. 26 When that day comes you will ask in my name; and I do not say that I shall pray to the Father for you, 27 because the Father himself loves you for loving me, and believing that I came from God. 28 I came from the Father and have come into the world and now I am leaving the world to go to the Father.’  Jesus came from the Father, now he is going to the Father. So we believe that Father and Son are One God forever in eternity. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

Part XXXXV  Lord,  May the words of my mouth always find favour, and the whispering of my heart, in your presence.    We should have: ‘the p...