Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Lovely Death - Poem -1

Poem - 01

Oh lovely death of this mortal body come and embrace me

Lord take my outer garment of flesh; it’s a burden for me
But my inner human; is belong to my Lord! 
He is my Lord; who is renewing me day by day
Oh lovely death; take the flesh out of my spirit
The hardship and sufferings are my benefactors
To mortify my body; and it will die together with my flesh
What my aim is? for the incomparable eternal glory!
Oh lord; in this body it is not visible the eternal;
But my ambition is for the invisible,
Invisible things are eternal comes from Lord, our God!
Oh holy death; take away this clay house from me
Let me rejoice by; living in my Lord’s house of eternity
Lord; I am crying in this mortal tent and groan under the burden
Lord; let death swallow my mortal body and give your life in my spirit
Lord; you designed me an outer garment to wrap me with your Spirit
But I feel exiled from my Lord; till I live in this mortal body
Lord; whether I exiled; or at home I make my ambition to please you!!
Lord: help me to mould my body to be your temple till my death comes!
Whether now or after; today or tomorrow I welcome death wholeheartedly!
Lord, you do what you like in me to do; whether it’s good or bad to me
But my heart always praise you till my soul fly away to Your Eternity!!

Oh! Holy apostle St. Paul pray for us

MPI-CG

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light and Darkness

Part XXXXV  Lord,  May the words of my mouth always find favour, and the whispering of my heart, in your presence.    We should have: ‘the p...